1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Missing Doodle

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Steveo, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Steveo

Steveo Guest

I was helping Sally Bumblefoot in a DA yesterday. Well we get to the end and we are waiting for a invasion, so everyone calls out there doodles. A doodle pops up and its white and no where close to my doodle so i thought that was someone elses til i looked above my head and there was a sigh. So i told Pinky and Sally that doodle is not mine. I have a orange striped doodle named omega. So after that run I get out I look at my list and Omega was gone. I went to my house and he was there with my other doodles. I dont know if anyone else has had trouble with doodles but that was wierd. Having a different doodle that you had never seen before come out in battle.

2. When I first got my doodle. For a day or so he would not appear at my estate or in my battles. Just wait a while. They might have put in a new update, or something might just be up. It's alright. You'll get them back. But it IS interesting that yours would simply disappear...:danceb:

3. That happened to me long ago.. Me and a couple of other toons were in a mint and we called our doodles, they all looked like ttc doodles and none were ours. You can try reporting to TT but i dont think they can do anything about it.

4. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yep I've seen that before. Not for a year or better, though.

5. Steveo

Steveo Guest

It is proably a update that they did i have had my doodle for about a year so dont think he is new. Hopefully they can fix a few bugs Soon

6. Stubby

Stubby Guest

It happened to me about two weeks ago. I have the green striped and spotted one with a tail and it came up white with no tail and pink (i think) dots on it. :eek::popcorn:

7. Pinky and I were waiting for invasions to start and she pulled out her doodle and would you believe that same doodle showed up!!!! It was so weird!! It was the same one that came for Steve and the same thing happened. Everytime she called Jalapeno this one came instead. It was well trained at least!!! It must be getting a lot of practice!!

8. kiwi115

kiwi115 Guest

its a weird glitch ive encountered before :scholar:

9. i don't even have a doodle yet :)

10. Dont go buying the first one you can. It dosent learn very fast or well. Save up your JB's and get a good one.