1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Missing gnome this morning?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by MandiK, Dec 20, 2007.

1. MandiK

MandiK Guest

I've landed on my lot twice this morning, and get this error both times.

My gnome isnt there, neither is my cake I got the other day. Anyone seen anything like this?

And actually, in the two places that my gnome & cake sat in, there is half a sprinkler in each place...(one of them is on carpet and the other on a counter)
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Eeep! I hope you can get them back!
  3. MandiK

MandiK Guest

Me too. Never seen an error like that. I managed to delete both halves on the sprinkler and reset the lot, but still no gnome or cake.
  4. Did you think the gnome was a permanent gift?
    I hope you get it back! [​IMG]
    LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!?????????? hehe
  5. MandiK

MandiK Guest

LOL Lee is an indian giver.
  6. dinaj

dinaj Guest

I had this happen to me last week but I didnt lose anything valuable, hope you get your stuff back.

Sunny Delight TC3
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

I have a snowman that melted and ever since i get a message that it cant be loaded, not nearly as bad as a gnome and a cake.

Just a thought tho, maybe he ran off to join the gnome army and took the cake along to feed the troops.
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

I had two end tables disappear
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

you shouldnt haave deleted them tho they were still the gnome and cake. basically you deleted the gnome and cake. everytime I enter my house it tells me it cannot load the tables still.
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

Those were my thoughts exactly. Sometimes things load funny. After reset they turn back into what they were originally. [​IMG] Sorry to hear about your loss Mandi, I hope you get another gnome.
  11. Meggers

Meggers Guest

That's a new one on me. I haven't been in the game today so I don't know if my cake will load or not. But that is a strange message.
  12. Someone else mentioned to me their cakes disappeard out of their inventory.
  13. Meggers

Meggers Guest

Someone else mentioned to me their cakes disappeard out of their inventory.

I just went into TC3 and checked, I placed a cake and had no problem and none were missing from inventory.
  14. coyoteee

coyoteee Guest

O.O Mandi thats terrible.
  15. Guest

Guest Guest

I didn' t get that exact message, just the generic " some items may be missing" one. I didn't get a gnome, but my birthday cake was still there this morning. Have to wait a while to get back on to check again if the cake is still there. People here are demanding supper! *grumbles*
    Hope you get your stuff back, Mandi.