1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Missing one Lava card-had both, one now gone!?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Mar 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello. I cannot post on the missing lava card thread for some reason. Anyways, I have this problem.. I was given a 1 and an 8. I traded my 1, to get my pair. I did this on the first day of the game.
    I tried to put my pair on the lot where I live, but one of the cards kept disappearing back into inventory. So I decided to keep both in inventory, knowing they'd be collected from there anyways.
    The next day, I checked my inventory and one of my 8s are missing! I only have one now. I would have posted here earlier but had run into Luc and he said I could email Parizad about it. I have not heard back (I know all of the Devs are very busy), and I am concerned because it has been a few days.
    I got my pair right away, now only have one card.
    I've cleared my cc cache, that did nothing.
    I hope someone will help me! [​IMG]
    I only have one account.
    Who else has this issue?
    My sim name is Loreen. Thanks in advance! [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.