1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Missing Persons Alert

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by CatskillsDrake, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Hey, I know i posted on this earlier but I am still trying to find a player from Catskills named Werewolf, formerly Werewolf KOB before a GM removed the KOB at the end. This guy played on Catskills for like 10 years and was one of the nicest guys I ever met in game. I got my ICQ up and running and he's never online which is odd because he always used to be on. Was hoping someone would have contact info or an update on him. Also looking for a guy named Liono/silentblade. He had a house near the Yew moongate in Fel and was pretty active in the pvp scene. Would like to find him too. Anyone has any info I'd appreciate it.

2. Mikeee

Mikeee Guest

That silentblade guy Qd Calina the other day, something about stalking her to get her and her guild now that he is back. I'm pretty sure you can find him on ICQ by searching silentblade.

3. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

That's very interesting since he is still in NME.
    Thanks for the heads up.

4. Ok, does anyone have contact info so I can msg him?

5. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

If you give me your ICQ I will send it to him.
    He's been playing WOW.