1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Missing Post/Thread

Discussion in 'Stratics Help and Suggestions' started by Sevin0oo0, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

First started to happen just a short ago and has happened a couple times:
    Went to read a thread in uhall, any post(s) in that thread were completely missing from it, just the background, tabs and such. I thought maybe it was being (re-)moved or something, so refreshed page 2-3 times, same.
    went back and refreshed index, then tried same thread again, 2-3 times - same
    Tried yet again, this time I got squat, completely blank page, top showed url, bottom showed Done restarted browser, no luck - I've had the blank thing happen on a couple different threads now, is why this post. I'm all over the board, first problem I've ever had like this - except when a page (on other sites) was offline/busy for some reason, hence the blank screen. Thinking the blank Style page, sans posts, was all it could display from cache.

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Sorry, that's caused by me. When I upload a new plugin, the caches all rebuild causing some outage. Tonight, I uploaded all the old smilies and BBCode for spoilers and Google Docs. Should be ok now.

Sevin0oo0 likes this.
  3. Vlaude

Vlaude Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Spoiler tags check:

A skeleton walks into a bar.

He orders a beer...

and a mop

4. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

...a map? nm

I see the Stratics logo up top changed, I thought the moving one was awesome!

5. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

The Animate theme still moves. Did you change themes somehow.

6. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

:thumbup: yeah, that was me, sorry. I was rotating around and forgot which one I started on

smilie selection much easier now too, Thanks x2