1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

MISSING SHIP LOCATIONS

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by VladaMur, May 9, 2011.

1. VladaMur

VladaMur Guest

Do to the recent trouble with ships disappearing i am asking that if you see a ship at see that you post its coordinates and name on this thread in the hopes the owner will see it and be able to save it before it decays. LIKEWISE if you have lost a ship please post its name here so we can all keep an eye out for it. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE IN ADVANCE.

2. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Missing ship "The North Wind "
    Owner Captain Joe Blie

3. gunneroforgin

Stratics Veteran

After placing a help request, GM Akemai was able to find my ship. The devs are looking into the problem. They think it has something to do with parking at the emporium or maginica

4. gunneroforgin

Stratics Veteran

I know that there is a real bug with ship runes that needs to be fixed very soon. It is fustrating to login and find your rune to your ship corrupted. It happens every few days. Devs please fix this. Dry docking your ship everyday is an unexceptable fix.