1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Missing Skill Locks

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I didn't see this posted anywhere else & was wondering why my 61 day old sim only has 21 locks? Shouldn't I have 22 right now?
  2. donnallg

donnallg Guest

I didn't get my lock either and it's almost time for another one.

I have 5 or 6 sims that were due locks and didn't get them.
  3. Isimsalotta

Isimsalotta Guest

Hiya~ Just asked this question today at Town Hall and it is a known bug (Per Parizad) that is being worked on. Some of my sims are getting their locks and some are not.

Soon we will have locks based on account age...that will be oooo sooo SWEET!
  4. Homi

Homi Guest

Join the crowd lol my sim is 1930 days old and only showing locks for 110 lol this is just nuts, But all in all we know they are working on them and everything else paients is strongly needed : )

I have been speaking to Pari about the locks and she asured me that soon enough they will be fixed.

They have alot on there plates right now and need to get things done accordingly

Best regards

Homi < AkA - Kurt Cobain @ Twisted Freaky CC's>
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks for asking. [​IMG] I forgot to ask about that rumor. I thought it might have been a bug since the devs did not post about it being on purpose. LOL