1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Missing skills Would changeing name of one of the char's help

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Leeda, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Leeda

Leeda Journeyman
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Aug 12, 2004
    I have an account that has two Chars with same name.
    Recently opeing my skills page everything was missing.

Since it seems to be a problem with only those two.

Anyone know if I got a token from orgin (shudders at thought of buying from them again) Anytime I buy anything that has to be opened by char I run into a problem of it not working. The last problem I had I am so thankful that a BroadSwords person helped me.

I am not sure if a name change will help.

There is some info from EA back when age of Shadows came out. I have been in hopes I could find something newer.

Anyone have any ideas as to how I can fix this. I do not want to lose the Chars.

I did try support but message was page a GM in game. Which I did and no one responded. After reading the EA info i am not sure that a GM in game can fix this? Anyone know when is a good time to try get a GM in game?
    Anyone know how I can fix this?
    Thank You