1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Missing Smoothie???

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

As you can tell from my sig. hoping the stats are current, I have more than enough skills to make smoothie. I have 20.33 in Charm & 20.33 in Creat. And no matter what or who i try to do the interaction with, I cant give smoothie! Its not there!
    I know its in the Nice section of the interaction pie, and my cookies is there but NO SMOOTHIE!!

ok well the stats are NOT current as I have 20 and over in all skills atm
  2. Smoothies require creativity. [​IMG] 20pts? Hrm...I thought body had something to do with smoothies.
  3. Ok I know the list says charm and creat, but the only skill I don't have locked is cooking and anytime it goes below 20 I lose smoothie action. So this whole time I've been thinking its cooking and (not sure the other because they are all full).

4. Guest

Guest Guest

20 cooking
    20 creativity is needed for make smoothie [​IMG]
  5. Yay. Someone knew the right answer. I've always had body, charm, cooking and creativity. I never could remember why I lost my smoothies. lol.
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

ahh ok, i looked it up on tsomania and it said
    20 Charisma
    Make Smoothie
    Share a smoothie with a friend & boost their hunger
    so its cooking, that would explain it cuz i dropped below 20 lol thanks guys!!