1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Missing Snake Skin Boots

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Amathist of PoC, Aug 12, 2008.

1. I turned in items and got a pair of snake skin boots, I have been wearing them ever since and I insured them...then today I was doing armour repairs and noticed they have changed to say "Thigh Boots"

What should I do? Anyone else have this issue?
  2. *BLUSHES*
    the picture says it all
  3. Katlene

Katlene Guest

hehehehe glad to know im not the only one that does silly things like that:p
  4. Jahira-Tor

Jahira-Tor Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 3, 2005
    Yeah gotta hate those little panic attacks.
  5. Fact.

Fact. Visitor

Jul 11, 2008
  6. aaaah so don't reply in it and keep it going??? It was originally started in an ernest attempt to find out what happened to my boots and if anyone else was glitched...then I went back into game and found them so I came back to tell everyone not to mind it was my mistake.

If you can not see the humour and find the thread useless let it fall to the bottom. I would have thought such an interlectual as yourself would have figured that out for yourself.
  7. Katlene

Katlene Guest

you told me to stay out of the pvp thread because it doesnt concern me.
    i have
    now i say the same to you stay out of the ones that are of no concern to you unless you want me back in the pvp thread tainting it.

8. YOU GO GIRL:bowdown:
  9. Septimus

Septimus Guest

Thems sounds like fighting words, back to the pvp for ye, arh.
    P.S. Apologises if I offend any pirates with my lame attempts at pirate speak, buy me rum.
  10. Farscape

Farscape Guest

My boots have oak stamped on em is this a bug?
  11. Can't say I have heard of oak boots maybe your character is dutch and they are just clogs?
  12. PoCove

PoCove Guest

YES it is a bug ...put them away so the developers dont change them ..