1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

missing soulstones :-(

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by qqqa2, Sep 9, 2008.

1. qqqa2

qqqa2 Guest

so i guess my soulstones were in my house that fell and not in the bank where they should of been :-(

lost about 8 soulstones in a house that fell north north east of yew moongate about 3 screens away from gate, house probably fell within the last oh, 2-3 months or sometime?

should of been i believe like 8 soulstones and 2 frags or something like that. i forgot exacly how many stones there were.

i know forsure they had
    120 necro
    120 spirit speak
    120 archery
    120 meditation
    on the stones, forgot whatelse could have been on them.

if anyone thinks they have my stones or maybe knows who does have them it would be greatly appreciated. thanks guys
    you can pm me or icq me at 282-409-806
  2. Daleth

Daleth Guest

what was the name of the char that owned the house?
  3. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 9, 2006

qqqa2 Guest

5. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Guest

bumo- some one must have those stones. I see people saving them. Now just to get the mesage out
  6. qqqa2

qqqa2 Guest