1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Missing ToT Drop

Discussion in 'UHall' started by baxcir, Jul 16, 2009.

1. baxcir

baxcir Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone else missing ToT reward drops? Got the reward message, but nothing in the back pack and nothing in the bank box. Both have plenty of space. Nothing on the ground either.

Is there somewhere else to look? Just returned to the game a few days ago and may not know all of the details.

Thanks

2. SevenFaith

SevenFaith Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

small piece of blackrock.

3. baxcir

baxcir Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Must be it. I usually carry one of those in the pack anyway.

Thanks

4. Yea the small peices of blackrock are amazingly hard to see in your pack :eyes:

5. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

it could also be a chest of heirlooms - those sometimes go straight to your bank box - so check your bank too. they have so much crap inside them that sometimes your pack won't hold them. i've had them go straight to my bank even when i had enough room in my pack, so who knows, but check there too *grumbles about stupid heirloom chests and black rocks*

6. Siteswap

Siteswap Visitor

Yep ... thats what happened to me. Searched my pack from top to bottom expecting to find a small piece of blackrock. Turns out there was a chest of heirlooms in my bankbox.

7. uoBuoY

uoBuoY Guest

Last night I got that message that I got a ToT and the message that something was deposited in my bank box and I knew it was the chest. Visited the bank a bit later because I always turn in the chest immediately. My bank contained 41 items but no chest!

8. Pawain

Pawain Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Same thing happened to me last week. Mine turned out to be a piece of blackrock in my pack.

It was a different graphic than the other blackrock piece I got that didn't say it went to the bank.