1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

ML quest ?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sir Ha-ward, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

Wheres the guy that i goto to start the quest where i have to turn in the 3 minotaur artys, fragment map, and gaman horns? and is all i have to do go up to him and take the first quest i get or does he give more than one quest, thanks

2. <blockquote><hr>

Wheres the guy that i goto to start the quest where i have to turn in the 3 minotaur artys, fragment map, and gaman horns? and is all i have to do go up to him and take the first quest i get or does he give more than one quest, thanks

[/ QUOTE ]Go to My.UOStuff.com and look under Quests. YW.
    *stares*
    Yahaxithonix

3. Guest

Guest Guest

he is in heartwood, I don't think it is a quest chain. He might give more than one quest

bit like the guy who stares said, go to uostuff.com

4. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

Ah i forgot to say i went there and couldnt find him, ill go check again though

5. Guest

Guest Guest

It is Lorekeeper Brolool who gives the quest. He should be north of the fletcher area I think, or somewhere near there