1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

MMO Hoping for the Holidays: Rift.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Luka Melehan, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

I tend to do this every year. Most of the year I'll play one game or just stick to FB games. But I love Halloween. I love the Autumn colors. Got lots of that in Rift this year, and several dailys to work towards fun stuff, but helpful and purely vanity.

[​IMG]

You can pick pumpkins to decorate the harvest quest area. Several quests grant two different kinds of currency for rewards ranging from ghostly mounts, to vanity pets and titles, to foods that heal and grant bonuses. Doing regular rifts can also grant some holiday currency as well so you don't have to totally abandon your regular game play.

[​IMG]

Atrophonuis, who formerly was only known to me as a huge mob at times I got lost in the opposing faction, now will grant you a reprieve...if you do lots of work for him. The results are more holdiay currency.

[​IMG]

This first phase of holiday fun lasts until October 5th and you can play for free until level twenty, so go get your harvest on!

AirmidCecht and GasaiYuno like this.
  2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

That looks fun! :)

3. GasaiYuno

GasaiYuno Adventurer

Nice, nice.

4. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

This is almost a contest entry *coughs*