1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

MMORPG.com Videos - The Rant - Content Isn't King... Anymore

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Zosimus, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Bill Murphy really does very well with a rant concerning theme park vs sandbox debate. I wouldn't post it here if UO was not involved but it is mentioned and hope you enjoy the video.

Oh btw, Eve Online has been the buzz of late for a 10 year old game and it seems it has been having some success and growing so old mmo's can still gain momentum with even newer ones out today.

Enjoy :)

Source

2. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oh I should add the part about UO starts at 2:28 in the video. The whole video is a really good watch and to truly understand what they say about UO and how they talk about it it's really worth watching the whole video.

3. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

TY You might want to check this page out http://www.mmorpg.com/showVideo.cfm/videoId/2967 and this one too http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eveonline read what everyone is saying. They talk like UO isn't around anymore. Where is Eve's one and only shard located? China has its own so you can not get in and they can not get out. They claim 500K subs and at one time they had 63K players all logged in, lol can we say LAG. PvP with spaceships. I will stick with UO and IMHO EA really needs to get the word out that we are still here and kicking.

#3 Lord Frodo, Mar 5, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2013