1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

MMORPG: Guild Wars 2 News - Next Closed Beta Event in Late March

Discussion in 'GW2 General Discussions' started by Zosimus, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jul 3, 2004
    Good news from MMORPG has announced from ArenaNet that the next beta phase will start next late month in March. This means over the million beta testers will be watching their emails like mad to see if they got in.

Guild Wars 2 Stratics wants to thank MMORPG and Suzie Ford for letting all the eager players wanting in on the beta for a heads up.

Link: Next Closed Beta Event in Late March - Guild Wars 2 News at MMORPG.com

Guild Wars 2 News - Next Closed Beta Event in Late March

Posted by Suzie Ford on Feb 27, 2012

2. Bella

Bella Guest

I wonder if they will be testing lower end machines or if that phase is pretty much past. If that is what they are doing I will probably be out of luck since my laptop just turned a year old and my new computer will be about a month old by the end of March. But I'm going to keep my fingers crossed just the same!

3. I'm pretty sure they're still optimizing. So I wouldn't preclude low-end computers just yet. But they did call it a load test, that makes me wonder if they're going to invite a particularly large number of players...