1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mobile Imbuing Idea.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Slayvite, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Just had a thought about imbuing regents, mag essence and such.

While out hunting i come across ALOT of junk weapons and armour which i have to leave in the corpse since i cant carry them due to weight restrictions.

Now i know we just got rid of the Unraveling bag but how about bringing it back just for Unraveling items 'on the move'
    Make it like the Bag of sending where it has charges and needs an item to recharge it. Something like a piece of blackrock per charge or something.

That way we could make use out of the junk instead of just leaving it to rot. I dont think it would 'unbalance' anything as we need the 3 unraveling items lot in both training and usage.

What do you think?

2. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

indeed! mobile unravelling would be great.

3. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Actually the more i think of it the better blackrock sounds.

It would give Miners another source of income and make it worth their vast time spent doing the mundane task that most of us avoid like the plague.

The lore could be that a special bag 'contains' the explosion but melts the items down into the 3 magical elements (obviously keeping the unraveling stats as they are now so better stuff yeilds better gains)

It would give a use for blackrock since we still seem to be digging it up?

Weight would be kept the same so you would have to keep activating the bag and re-charging the bag and not just carry it around forever without emptying it.

4. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I have allways wanted a mobile forge on a wagon type of thing.