1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mobs and Disarm

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Merus, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

OK, so I have a question about disarm...

Does it really make much of a difference in terms of chance to hit if you disarm a mob that carries a weapon? Seems like most monsters just have wrestling skill...

2. King Greg

King Greg Seasoned Veteran

Normally you are actually worse off disarming them.

3. PlayerSkillFTW

PlayerSkillFTW Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Some monsters (like Medusa) become horrifying when you Disarm them, because in the case of Medusa, her Wrestling skill is much higher than her Archery, and her Base Damage is a lot higher than her Bow's Base Damage.

When i first read the title, i thought this was going to be about how annoying it is that the Allosaurus can Disarm the player. Which is essentially an anti-Sampire tactic, same as the Gorillas throwing 20+ damage Bananas at anyone that hits them with range or AoE (specifically Hit Area weps).

4. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

Ayuh... was thinking the same thing about the Eodon mobs. Handy macro to set up is to arm/disarm yourself.

5. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Also, does the weapon mastery disarm block work against monsters? Cause at level 2 mace it doesn't seem to make any difference.