1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Suggestion] Mod Request

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Fink, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Fink

Fink Guest

If it's possible to re-code the button bar, could we please have the skills button open to the custom tab by default? Would be nice not to have to click the tab every time we open the skills menu after reloading. Not critical, but nice.

2. Ash

Ash Guest

Should be easy enough as we did same for KR. Will take look in little bit when I get home. If memory serves it is as simple as changing one number.

3. Ash

Ash Guest

Well, I was correct it is just a matter of changing one number. I just want to find a way to do so in one of the smaller mod files rather than using the full file to change one number and have potential of not being compatible with future patches or other mods.

4. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

I think the better mod would be to remember the last tab displayed when the menu is opened.

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I agree

6. Fink

Fink Guest

Go for it. I was only suggesting something I would find useful.

7. Dermott of LS

Stratics Veteran

Yeah, it's a good reminder of one that needs to be ported over from KR.

ANy such small ones as that are good to mention.

8. Fink

Fink Guest

Actually it does seem to open to the last tab whenever you hit the button, just not if the UI has been reloaded.

9. Dermott of LS

Stratics Veteran

Ah, then you simply want the default to be Custom... gotcha. As Ash says... should be a simple ID number change