1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Molten Core

Discussion in 'Stratics Guild - Alliance - Vek'nilash' started by Guest, May 1, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey all,

Would anyone have interest in hitting Molten Core at all?

I will be doing a quest soon that will require me to gain the Eye of Divinity but that is not dropped from anyone except from Majordomo Executus...

It's a highend raid but i am sure we could do it easily enough... maybe..

For me to do it would need to be a Saturday night or Monday night/Tueday through the day and night.

Any interest?
  2. Juliana

Juliana Guest

My guild just ran MC last night as a matter of fact. 20 lvl 70s, the only death we had was the one lvl 62 warrior that went with us. But we dragged the same warrior into Heroic SP later in the evening & he died a lot there too. Poor guy. lol We finished the instance tho & he didnt seem to mind at all. He got his first raid experience, first epic loot & first Heroic instance & Badge of Justice all in one night. Not Bad. It is our off week of raiding so we try & do old world raid instances so we can still get together & have fun. MC is fun to do & you all should have a great time. Good luck.