1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Money house roomie pop up

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by imported_fajjaa, Mar 29, 2008.

1. I just made a roomie at my money house and got a pop up saying that roomies get a bonus from paid account visitors, or was it paying account roomies get a bonus. Is this new or an old pop up that needs to be rewritten? I thought house bonuses were dead? I could wait a few days to see what happens, but wanted to hear from experience.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

That sounds new to me.

3. vapd3317

vapd3317 Guest

I have a money house and the owner of the money object gets a bonus for it's use. Has been that way since EA land opened. At least on the pizza table.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I just made a roomie at my money house and got a pop up saying that roomies get a bonus from paid account visitors, or was it paying account roomies get a bonus. Is this new or an old pop up that needs to be rewritten? I thought house bonuses were dead? I could wait a few days to see what happens, but wanted to hear from experience.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe it is an old message they have not changed, referring to the now defunct Visitor Bonus....which used to go to each owner and roomie on a lot.[​IMG]

Get a screen shot if you see it again, so we can see the wording. [​IMG]

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I have a money house and the owner of the money object gets a bonus for it's use. Has been that way since EA land opened. At least on the pizza table.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure about this? I haven't gotten a pop-up message in a long time, when I enter the house I roomie in. We also tested this. The owner used one of my typewriters, and I didn't see my money change at all when he sold his story.

But yes, the visitor bonus is gone. We didn't have it in TC3, and not in EA-Land.

6. vapd3317

vapd3317 Guest

yes Lady,...I own the pizza table, I use another sim to make pizza with some friends and when I log in the owner of the table after we are done, it shows $1 bonuses for each round it was used.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

The popup that comes up when you roomie someone is wrong.

It also says you will receive visitor bonus.

It's just the old message that hasn't been cleaned up.

8. I get $1 each time someone uses my objects also . Money houses get the $1 each time someone paints, jams, types, etc.