1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Monkey Business

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by imported_eggchick7, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Very funny Devs April Fool I guess with our monkey faces and daft chat interuptions LMAO hats off to u guys even the NPC guys had the faces too !!! [​IMG] [​IMG] Its hilarious omg so funny

2. Guest

Guest Guest

They started it early this year?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

They started it early this year?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. She lives overseas. Either that or she's from the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuture. :O

4. Check it out in the game LOLLLLL

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Wow... the future? Now I can't wait to log in and see the monkey business going on. I think we need the interaction "Fling Poo".... lol

6. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

Yep my bear has a monkey head [​IMG]

This is the only time of year when I actually am a monkeybear [​IMG]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes but the big question is this... do they have cream body monkey suits? lol

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Yes but the big question is this... do they have cream body monkey suits? lol

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

[​IMG]

9. Guest

Guest Guest

What about the "Fling Poo" interaction? Please?

10. Suzi Q

Suzi Q Guest

Ha Ha Ha, you could have warned me, I was half way through loading lessons when suddenly I changed in to a MONKEY!!! arrrghhhhhhhh my worse nightmare has come true LOL .... Then, to top that, I'm chatting monkey talk. Great stunt guys. April Fools to you too [​IMG]

11. Really Parizad? Nothing new for this year?

The Monkey Business thing is about 4 years old.

Ill be changing my clock tomorrow to April 2nd when I play EAL [​IMG]

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I've never experienced it, so I'm looking forward to it [​IMG]

One girl I was in a house with earlier experienced it, no one else could see and she was freaking out. she kept saying "I hate this day, I hate this day". Poor thing, I told her it was for April Fools

13. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I've never experienced it, so I'm looking forward to it [​IMG]

One girl I was in a house with earlier experienced it, no one else could see and she was freaking out. she kept saying "I hate this day, I hate this day". Poor thing, I told her it was for April Fools

[/ QUOTE ]

The monkies freak me out too! Have her change the calendar on her pc to April 2nd. Tomorrow, she has to make sure to turn it back one day, otherwise on Friday, she'll think it is Saturday and not go to work/school.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah but where's the fun in that? I say we need to all suffer through this together. I, for one, will enjoy this one.

16. Guest

Guest Guest

I am in UK so it's April Fools right now (well I am in IRELAND)

17. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Wow... the future? Now I can't wait to log in and see the monkey business going on. I think we need the interaction "Fling Poo".... lol

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLMAO! They have the graphic with dog poo, be careful what you wish for....having poo flung at you in game might have a worse effect on your hygiene than peeing on yourself does......LMAOOOOOOOOO

18. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah but think of the revenge factor here. Poo flung on you? Get them back. You could have poo fights at houses... lmao

19. The maid has been scratching her butt for years, im sure she'll gladly join in.

20. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok so the "Fling Poo" interaction won't happen. Now I can't wait to get into game and see all the newbies start to freak out. Here's what us "oldies" need to do. When we go someplace and there are newbies, don't say anything. If they start asking "What happened?" we must reply back "What are you talking about? Your sim looks fine to me!"... do that for a few minutes.

Before they start threatening to quit, let them in on the joke... but think of all the laughs we can have at their expense... lmao

21. All I can say is u wud have to get up very early to catch me..I sussed it out within 4 seconds....after screaming and insisting that the game was being hijacked by a virus LOLLLL

22. Guest

Guest Guest

That is why the joke would work so well. We all responded the same way at least once. Why would the newbies be any different? I do think next year they should do something new and different. I am sure I'll come up with some ideas for them... still at work so my mind isn't working yet [​IMG]

23. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

[/ QUOTE ][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Pretty please???
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

24. Oh MY Gosh!!!! I am sooo excited!!!!!

April First!!! WooHoo!!!!

25. Yep me too - cant wait!

Do we get bananas for HC, huh? huh? do we????

26. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Very funny Devs April Fool I guess with our monkey faces and daft chat interuptions LMAO hats off to u guys even the NPC guys had the faces too !!! [​IMG] [​IMG] Its hilarious omg so funny

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure you put your pets out also!

27. I LOVE the monkies.. the possibilities are endless! wear the angel wings and you can be a flying butt monkey... wear the monkey backpack and call it your off spring. let out a bunch of pets...rotts and black cats are best and you have a whole nest of young-uns...............My fondest memories are of April Fools monkies !!!!! sighs happily

28. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Guest

I need a banana.

Where is the "eat banana" interaction?

29. Guest

Guest Guest

nice April Fools Joke [​IMG]

HEHE Monkey Heads!

30. Guest

Guest Guest

OMG I so freaked out had no clue what was happening.. some were seeing it others not, so I really thought I had gone banana's

I had no clue so this was really a good one...

31. Nick-XX

Nick-XX Guest

<blockquote><hr>

OMG I so freaked out had no clue what was happening.. some were seeing it others not, so I really thought I had gone banana's

I had no clue so this was really a good one...

[/ QUOTE ]

You're really right, most of them still don't believe me, oh anyway they will see it for themselves hehe. [​IMG]

32. Monkeys in the factory job were hilarious. I couldn't tell who was running for what tool or fixing what machine even when I was the one running somewhere.

33. Guest

Guest Guest

I hate the monkey heads, but I have to admit it was funny right at the beginning when the npc's came into the restaurant and turned into monkeys when my coworker took their orders. I think the chefs put something in the food.

34. Guest

Guest Guest

I have yet to see the monkeys. Does it last all day?

35. Guest

Guest Guest

I had a great time with the monkeys just after midnight. Played Bingo and we were all monkeys and we all used the costume trunks to dress up. I also never stopped using the word monkey, even though the game was already doing it [​IMG]

36. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, still going on now.......Hey, Hey We're the Monkeys

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Uh, I didn't type that [​IMG]

37. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, still going on now.......Hey, Hey We're the Monkeys

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Uh, I didn't type that [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]It goes on until Midnight tonight in your local time zone... Hey, quit monkeeing around!

Hey. What the heck is going on now? lol

38. Shadowbay

Shadowbay Guest

it was funny the first year .. now, not so much, I change the date on my comp

39. Guest

Guest Guest

Well I would do the same but I won't be online until 9pm EST tonight. So, I don't see the point. I just hope they do something different for next year. I think changing all the guys into women and all women into guys... now THAT would be funny... lol

40. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Well I would do the same but I won't be online until 9pm EST tonight. So, I don't see the point. I just hope they do something different for next year. I think changing all the guys into women and all women into guys... now THAT would be funny... lol

[/ QUOTE ]

That, or just simply making it so that when one avatar says something and they are off your screen, the name you see that said it isn't the name of the avatar that actually said it. We as game masters in other games had the ability to make words appear above any character's head that we clicked on and then clicked "Say". It was great fun messing around with those who were great sports about it because they'd be all "OMG [​IMG] wtf I didn't say that!!!" of course you got some kill joys that really got bent about it, but mostly it was all in good fun. It'd be neat in this game if the devs don't have the ability to do that if they could just swap names around for a while in house chat so that like if I said something in chat history it'd come up as Duncan's words or whatever.....that would be so funny LOL.

41. I think they should make everyone pregnant or even pregnant monkeys lol. My son called to tell me his 14 year old girlfriend was pregnant this morning, then said april fool when he couldn't hear me breathing lol

42. Guest

Guest Guest

OMFG Traci !!!!!!

*sorry I did have a giggle at that*

I love a good sense of humour ]:)

43. Guest

Guest Guest

Good one! I love April Fools.

44. Guest

Guest Guest

I have to say I forgot how much random monkey phrases are...well they dont always seem quite so random!

45. I loathe monkey faces and set my clock forward to avoid them [​IMG]

46. <blockquote><hr>

I have to say I forgot how much random monkey phrases are...well they dont always seem quite so random!

[/ QUOTE ]

I make my own phrases up 50% of the time, ... and add whatever, just can't help it.

Mavric

47. <blockquote><hr>

I hate the monkey heads, but I have to admit it was funny right at the beginning when the npc's came into the restaurant and turned into monkeys when my coworker took their orders. I think the chefs put something in the food.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's funny at first but it gets creepy after a while, lol

48. Guest

Guest Guest

I think the monkeys are way too kinky!

49. Guest

Guest Guest

Look, we all resemble the dev team now!! (only kidding!, you know we love you!)

[​IMG]

50. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I think the monkeys are way too kinky!

[/ QUOTE ]

No doubt, lol.