1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Mook Chessy, May 8, 2009.

1. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 16, 2007
    Dude, I know it's getting close, if I miss ya be safe!

I hope ya find a pc when you get there!!

(saw you looking at boards)
  2. Bruin

Bruin Guest

Good luck and be safe.

As much as I might disagree with what you do in game sometimes, I appreciate what you do for us IRL.
  3. yuckmouth

yuckmouth Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 2, 2009
    Hello Mono.. allthough we we fight and bicker and are at eachothers throats in game, I wish you the best of luck over there..Be safe and make smart decesions overthere. I hold in high reguard all of our armed forces that put their lives on the line for civillians like me. Thanks Mono and once again..good luck to you..

4. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 5, 2008
    If I don't see you in game before you leave; good luck and thanks. I know we will all miss you in vent and I'll be sure to send a couple upstairs for you, your wife, and your girls.
  5. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Do they live in the apartment above you?
  6. archite666

archite666 Guest

I would when and where your going but we both know thats like a huge opsec nono.

I hope you go somewhere nice, hopefully with cadillacs. I just hope your not going to a tent city. Sucks!

Ballad perhaps?
  7. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Jun 1, 2008
    Thanks all....... I'll be on little this weekend to have some fun with the guild war.

As per me on game....hehe, I'm all talk. I like to spiced thing up just to get ppl in an uproar..hehe. As you can see.....I have many fans to......hint hint, you know who you are....lololol.

I hope everyone is still playing when I get back....who knows with all the changes. Good luck with everyone......to include everyone who doesn't like me, lololol.
  8. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Dread Lord

May 12, 2008