1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Monster Gold.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Was thinking...

Low and mid monster stay as is.

Once you get to 750 plus gold drop monsters, perhaps do something like this...

A higher end monster gives you 3 types of loot. Random.

Standard AS IS.
    No gold but a bump in loot.
    No gold, normal loot, and ingredient.

Well I think big changes are coming for UO. And its time to rethink a lot of things. Gold is needed in game when you are new (more so). Thats why this only effects higher end monsters.

For me the gold is less important. Id rather have better loot, a relic of some sort, or an ingredient.

Changing the highend loot. Does a couple of things.

1. Reduces gold coming into the economy.
    2. Gives players something more interesting to kill for.
    3. Gives us variability in the game.

Just food for thought.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

That is an interesting idea, but personally I need the gold. Sitting and farming low end monsters for the gold, wouldn't be fun.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

...contains twenty monster hits by the original artists!
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooo Eee Oooo Ah Ah. Very Funny.
  5. Cygnas

Cygnas Guest

I would like to see a chance (albeit very low) of ANY item spawning on any monster kill. Even 1 in 23,000... but at least a chance.

And I would also like to see those same monsters actually using those ubber weapons that they are carrying!
  6. <blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Now That's What I Call Monsters vol. 42?