1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] monster loot for unraveling

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by silmwarensurion, Nov 14, 2011.

1. silmwarensurion

silmwarensurion Journeyman

Mar 5, 2011
    Im somewhat new to the imbuing skill. But i am wondering should item properties that have a single enhancement; Like mage armor, spell channeling, slayers, etc... Should be the only ones that should be looted when compared to items with a varied ranges like di, hci, etc...

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    I tend to keep 1 and 2 mod items that are max or close like hci di etc as for unraveling for gains i loot everything and throw it in one bag to unravel and the ones i am to low to unravel i throw in another bag for later and rinse and repeat!
  3. Percivalgoh

Stratics Veteran

May 7, 2010
    I currently loot stuff that has good mods or multiple mods (4 or more) but then I am allready Legendary Imbuer. Before I would save all items and unravel them for residue and essence. Now I have a stockpile of stuff so I save all the stuff with more or better mods and all the metal stuff to smelt down. I guess it depends on what your goal is and your playstyle.