1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Monsters and Looting

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Sevin0oo0, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

don't remember seeing this come up before... but How Come?

A looting monster, pick a lich or Ophid (who normally do this in a split second, plus will again every time they even walk near a corpse, and dead player, or one of their own, doesn't matter.Plus it doesn't matter if it's 600 stones of ore (which Should be technically impossible for them), 1 nightshade, or 100 gold

But, if you set 10k gold or 100 nightshade (or Anything) right in front of them, where they have to walk over, or around it, they won't touch it?

2. Amber Moon

Amber Moon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

They are running a looting script with 'that program which shall not be named".

3. Annonymous User

Annonymous User Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

What I like is when I die and they somewhat bug out (at least I think its a bug)
    and I get to watch them loot 50 different things off my body back to back... Like damn did he really need that 1 fish steak, 1 band aid, 1 log, 1 ingot, etc... etc.. lol

4. TheMac

TheMac Guest

Well what did you have it in your backpack for?

5. Annonymous User

Annonymous User Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I kind of like to 'rp' my gargoyle I guess, he currently is under the effects of a evil incantation of a siren, so now he has insane thoughts of fishing up everything from the oceans and he can occasionally can be found with odds and ends in his back pack. He learned a hard lesson recently that liches do not make for good conversation holders. I should also add just FYI acid elementals take offence to offering them raw fish for food, they seem to prefer gargoyle wings more.