1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Monsters frozen on death

Discussion in 'UHall' started by hizack, Feb 19, 2010.

1. hizack

hizack Guest

It just started happening, everytime a monster die it freeze up, very strange. Kind of funny but cannot open it's corpse, have to move a screen away and went back. The animation of fighting seems to be frozen as well. Anyone else experienced this? I am on Atlantic. Thanks in advance.

2. RawHeadRex

RawHeadRex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

people have been mentioning something about lag recently, are they three second delays on server and client side ?

3. hizack

hizack Guest

Thank you for the reply, and no it does not seem to be a delay of three seconds. Everything else is like normal, bank sitting at Luna, window shopping at vendor. Did not notice any lag fighting monsters in various dungeons, it is just when the monster got slayed and they are time frozen.

My ping to the server

Code:
    Tracing route to 159.153.233.24 over a maximum of 30 hops

1    19 ms    25 ms    18 ms  OooOooooo
      2    32 ms    36 ms    16 ms  OoOooOOo
      3    17 ms    17 ms    16 ms  oooOoo
      4     *       17 ms    17 ms  OooOooOo
      5   236 ms   236 ms   238 ms  Eth1-7.edge03.abn-iad.ea.com [206.223.115.55]
      6   234 ms   237 ms   232 ms  159.153.224.222
      7   233 ms   236 ms   238 ms  fert08-eqx-iad.ea.com [159.153.224.238]
      8   236 ms   238 ms   236 ms  159.153.233.24

Trace complete.

4. hizack

hizack Guest

This is what it looks like... the three Lich Lords and the para zombie on the edges are dead. The one i'm standing on is the normal dead posture...
    [​IMG]

5. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Restart your computer, that should fix it.

6. RawHeadRex

RawHeadRex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

that is awesome lol :popcorn:

sorry hope it gets better. why did you grey yourself out ?

7. Laina

Laina Sage
    Stratics Veteran

It's a strange little bug...happened to me and the hubby on seperate occassions. It left the corpses on our screens for as long as we stayed in the area. Restarting our computers fixed it both times.

8. Exolon

Exolon Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

yes, rebooting your computer should fix it.
    And if it happens press CTRL-SHIFT to bring up the gray gumps. You can use them to open the corpses until you reboot. Additionally you will notice another dark gray gump without a name.

9. hizack

hizack Guest

Thanks everyone for the help. Yes restarting the computer fixed the problem :)

I have myself greyed out because my identity cannot be disclosed due to the affiliation with the Britainnia Secret Service :lol:

10. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

lol i have to second (or third fourth) that ... oh man that's funny ... funny yet bad