1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Monsters not attacking?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by The Mule, Sep 26, 2012.

1. The Mule

The Mule Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

So here I am out dungeon fishing and I get the young player message of "A monster looks at you menacingly but does not attack. You would be under attack if not for your status as a new citizen of Britannia." I have not had that message for 10 years now. I'm not complaining, its making my fishing in dungeons rather easy, however something seems fishy (yeah I went there). Is this some new gift we helpless fishers have been given to help us get those dungeon fish with a little more ease?

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Sounds like the message "new" players receive. Is the account recently re-activated?

Incidentally, I have a character on an account that is not new, but who cannot be aggro'd by monsters. He's a red scribe mage. I've reported it a few times, but nothing has ever been changed about it. However, he has never received the message that you mentioned.

3. The Mule

The Mule Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

This character is at least 5 years old and no the account is not reactivated, its only been deactivated once for about a week when I had a credit card snafu a couple years back. This is just a recent message that started today.