1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Monstrous Interred Grizzle

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Order, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Order

Order Guest

kinda dumb question but what exactly is this? what i gather is that it summons a bonded skeletal mount? so if it dies a tamer can revive it?
  2. gramarye

gramarye Guest

My understanding is that the "Grizzled Mare" which I think is what you mean is actually a drop after killing the Grizzle. Not sure what the chance of a Grizzle Mare statuette being dropped is - they fetch around 9 or 10 mil on vendors. After dbl Clicking the statue you get a Grizzled Mare (bonded). This looks the same as the creature necro's can summon from the corpse of a dead mare (or even a horse) and acts the same as any bonded pet. If it dies it becomes a ghost and can be brought back by a tamer with enough lore/vet and so on. Hope that is of some use.
  3. Order

Order Guest

thanks that helped