1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Month of Trolley Games- Save Our Gags

Discussion in 'The Toontown Times' started by Elga, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

News from Toontown.com:

[​IMG]
    The Month of Trolley Games is reaching a fever pitch -- we already have three brand-new Trolley Games available for Toons to enjoy. The Toon Council is excited to announce our fourth Toontastic game -- Cog Thief! Ride any neighborhood Trolley to help protect our gag supply from the invading Cogs in this challenging Trolley Game. This game will really put your Toon-skills to the test, so grab some friends, smash those Cogs, and save our gags!

2. Granjell

Granjell Guest

This one was pretty tricky, in that you get an aerial view of the action, and if you're in with another toon of the same color, it's easy to lose track of your toon. Also, I think the bounces when you run into a cog are way too high. You lose too much time.

3. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

And the recovery after the bounce as well. I dislike this game. lol

4. I dont like it as much as the others. I was flying in the air for too long, is it possible to save any barrels by yourself?

5. Flippers

Flippers Guest

Toesies saved two barrels in a solo game in DG!

It's not that hard once you know what you need to do.