1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

MOO \P/ and Queen Mum

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Good_Ole_Lefty, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Funny rumors - The way I just heard it MOO kicked a member and none other than our own Queen Mum who is a spy for \P/.

I knew there was more to Queen Mum than meets the eye. [​IMG]

2. Terraxia

Terraxia Guest

Nice company you keep, Lefty.

3. jennypitt

jennypitt Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Funny rumors - The way I just heard it MOO kicked a member and none other than our own Queen Mum who is a spy for \P/.

[/ QUOTE ]

The guild P has infiltrated all the main guilds on sonoma, its just an attempt to steal the best players away. For Example, P has infiltrated COP, the objective is to steal KammyGirl out of the guild. We overestimated her Loyalty to cop and have now set our sites on Lumber-Jack ME.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

4. Warlock\P/

Warlock\P/ Guest

5. Guest

Guest Guest

we give her pvp training for her valuable recon

6. Madchild

Madchild Guest

ohh common ya could have at least said one of my chars i make a damn good sheild

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Funny rumors - The way I just heard it MOO kicked a member and none other than our own Queen Mum who is a spy for \P/.

[/ QUOTE ]

Warning! It is rumored that Queen Mum is freely giving away poisoned cookies to her new guildmates! \P:}

8. imported_JoO

imported_JoO Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Warning! It is rumored that Queen Mum is freely giving away poisoned cookies to her new guildmates! \P:}

[/ QUOTE ]

Im fat, hungry, and out of cure pots. [​IMG]

9. Hermetic

Hermetic Guest

Bro, have no fear, we can get one of the recruits to suck the poison out.