1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mooglow shop is open now

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Tyrath, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Tyrath

Tyrath Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sorry about the delay, 2 inches of ice followed by 15 inches of snow took the grid power out and froze up and covered my solar panels and wind turbines leaving me with the diesel generator (power for appliances but not electronics) and my battery bank for electronics with no power going into the bank from wind and solar. anyway I am back up and at full power again.

The Moonglow shop has its first two armor vendors one with mid level mage suits 70s 100LRC 7MI and 1 MR per piece 60k per suit. A few imbued jewels on that one as well. The second has basic barbed LRC suits with mostly 60s resist and nothing else for 12.5k. Will be adding Dexxer suits and suits with luck over the next week. and a vendor for natural dyes and plants and a vendor with spell books. All of my vendors will be at the Moonglow house from now on. Its on the south end of glow on the coasr just south of the cotton field and farmers shack. Can shop from the GZ just north of the house and there is a portal on the porch (Porch is not in the GZ) If you can't find the house there is a tele tile on the porch of the Zento house where my vendors were that puts you on the porch of the new house.

Thanks folks for letting me know my pet stall and commod stall are empty :) I will get POT and Regs restocked when I have time to farm them. Pets easier and hopefully will be restocked tmrw and I will be adding 900+ good resist and stat Greater Dragons to the stall. The untrained ones will be fairly low priced, the fully trained ones will be fairly expensive :) I will put 800s on if they have well above average pretame stats and resist, I won't just put any piece of crap dragon on the stall just because its a GD. BUt I will get the swampies, blue and Fire beetles restocked before I start dropping GDs in the stall. The Commod and pet stalls are right beside each other. Again sorry I have not been able to restock anything over the last week.

Blaeke likes this.
  2. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

Brings back a few cold memories.... Where in the world are you, Tyrath?

3. Tyrath

Tyrath Babbling Loonie

Down in Southern IL. Rare for us to get more than 2-3inches of snow. One of my customers ask once "Where is your farm located?" after giving detailed directions he said "Ahhhh you are 45 miles north of the middle of nowhere!"

4. TheDrAJ

TheDrAJ Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Alpha and Omega

Close to U of I ?

5. Tyrath

Tyrath Babbling Loonie

Na Urbana is 175miles or so North of me. SIUC (Carbondale is about 50 Miles SW of me)

6. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

bout 10 miles west of paradise ain't ya? ;)

startle likes this.
  7. Tyrath

Tyrath Babbling Loonie

Yep I like the quiet life and would never leave the farm if I could avoid it.......

startle and Victim of Siege like this.