1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Moonglow - First step is done !

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Morgana of Monglow, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Morgana of Monglow

Morgana of Monglow Journeyman

Hello everyone
    On a diff thread i said that something to remember Alana Dayne, the lovely gal who unfortunately passed away some years ago should be done in Moonglow, as She were an very well know person, also a nice, "selfless" player.

I haven't had the chance to attend at the King meeting, with all those Governors, and this cause RL issues but, by few Email, i was SO LUCKY to talk, explain etc to Em Borbarad.

Well, after the yesterday event, i had a meeting with Him ...and He did the LOVELY work .

I don't know how many of You folks still play , i mean veterans who knew Alana Dayne ( Tracy ) but still....even if i'm the last one ( doubt that ) i HAD, by the Governor possibility, to do something for Her.

Isn't finished yet, as maybe some flowers will be added but still, please, look at the screenshot.

Once again i will say : THANKS Em Borb for Your time and the patience.

Morgana

Alana.jpg