1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Moonglow Outfitters - Added Some Items

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Barania, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Added some stuff over the weekend including POF and copper runic crafted weapons. Still selling repair deeds and basic GM weapons with 43di and there is other stuff to be added this week.

The runic crafted weapons thing is an experiment for this week and next as I don't want to waste anybodys time including mine on stuff that wont sell and be charged top heavy vendor charges. If anyone wants to check out what I added and offer some feedback regarding items and prices, I'll be all ears. Was thinking that there might be a market for crafted stuff with 50+di and other properties. I'm probably gonna remove almost all the items that have resist properties on them.

Thanks for any feedback. Moonglow Outfitters is located one screen north of the Moonglow portal.

Jack Nickelson

2. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed

Jack -

For weapons I would focus more on SSI and HLD then DI if its possible. I think that's most wanted. I will check them out this afternoon :)

3. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed

So I looked through them.. Out of all the non-gargoyle weapons, I see maybe 1 that is worth it as a throw away weapon. The others are not worth putting up for sale. I bought one of the Katanas with HCI/Fireball just cause it was there...

4. TheDrAJ

TheDrAJ Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Alpha and Omega

POF seems to be selling at 25-30k almost everywhere

5. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed

Thanks all for the feedback. Trying to figure out what direction the vendor might be going.

Jack Nickelson

6. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

I am looking for bows and mace weapons with the stuff Rumpy said as well as leeches

7. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed

I'll keep an eye out on bows/maces...most of the time I just have been unraveling them. Again, thx all for any feedback. I did this morning realign some things. I'm pretty much looking back at how my crafter made a good living 6-8 years ago or more and trying to figure out, in this new world, how to best participate as it is now.

Jack Nickelson