1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Moonglow Outfitters - Anniversary/Restocking Info

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Barania, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Aug 3, 2003
    Stopped by my shop last weekend and noticed that my first anniversary was on March 4th or 5th...with about 1600 visits. Thought that was pretty good for selling only low end things with the occasional bust out of tailor bod rewards. I'd like to thank all who stopped by.

Decided to enhance my inventory and am stocking Horned LRC gear on a daily basis. The little experiment of stocking 495gp X/leather gear for new folks appears to be successful and will also be continued.

Also threw misc feathers, small blackrock, and POF on my guys today. Moonglow Outfitters, located one screen north of the Moonglow portal, has public dye tubs and portals available. Again thanks for the patronage over the past year.

Jack Nickelson
    Spiffykeen, startle and a ghoul like this.