1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Moonglow...Spawn Question

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Barania, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Have been running around Glow for a week or so and have not seen any of the normal Water El or Sea Serpent spawns at the docks or on the coast.. Am I just mistiming or has it been visible to anybody else. Thanks

Jack Nickelson

2. Spiffykeen

Spiffykeen Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran Safe Haven

Most likely, the turkeys have run them off....

3. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed

I was wondering about the turkeys which I've been killing. Somehow in the last week, just hangin around Moonglow, I've also become orange somehow.

I'm gonna waste every turkey that cast eyes upon me.

Jack Nickelson

4. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

The following is one of the items that was listed under "Bug Fixes" in Publish 89 (February 23, 2015): "The number of mobs spawning in Moonglow Bay has been reduced."

5. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed

Thanks for the heads up on this. 10, 12, 13 years or whatever and somebody gets around to screwing up a spawn that has been in Moonglow on every shard I've ever played. Why not get down to basics instead.....how about we make black pearl spawning at server reset actually work after all theses years.

On an aside, if anyone has a strategy to eradicate these damn turkeys near one of my houses, I'm all ears and will cover costs. I think I've got enuf feathers stashed to make arrows for an army.

Jack Nickelson