1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(RP) Moonglow Zoo is active!

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Plant Elemental, May 13, 2012.

1. Plant Elemental

Plant Elemental Journeyman
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter

After days and days of hard work, I've managed to get the Moonglow zoo (on the Trammel side), fully stocked. Now's your chance to see the Silver Steed if you'd like!
    I'm going to try not to let the tiers decline, so if anybody can help, even if it's donating a beetle here and there, we can keep it stocked for a long time and show everyone on the other shards that Catskills is #1!

lit2fly likes this.
  2. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Days and Days? Nah, more like weeks and weeks or months even. Congrats on your dedication, that is one heck of an accomplishment.

3. Irulia Darkaith

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I stopped by and had a look - well done! I remember last time we had a zoo drive and people were dropping off animals round the clock and we still didn't get anywhere near a full zoo! I have to ask, how many contribution points did you get for doing all that?

4. Plant Elemental

Plant Elemental Journeyman
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter

I still have 4 million left. I already bought the titles, the contribution pedestal, and some interactive statues. Even after all that, I still wont have enough to buy the rest of the statues and the zoo armor set.

I broke my leg in April and have been on workers comp since. Being bored at home, I decided that we need a full zoo. I tamed drakes and dragons for 10 hours a day. I will admit though that from tier 10 to tier 11, I finished up by donating gold. For some reason I thought that tier 10 was the final tier, so I was really discouraged when I found out that I needed a million more points. Oh well. I just hope we can keep it up because I don't think I'm ever going to do that again!

5. Dayton

Dayton Journeyman
    Alumni

I've been helping you out with Uni's and Drag's...No where near the amount you dealt with.
    I do agree with Kylie Kinslayer, that is a very nice accomplishment!! Great Job!!

6. Ludes

Ludes Babbling Loonie

Nicely done!

7. Flutter

Flutter Always Present

I'm going to PK the silver steed.

8. Dayton

Dayton Journeyman
    Alumni

I'll have to tax you on that one....;)

9. Jerimiah

Jerimiah Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for all the hard work!
    Does anyone know if our beloved crane has ever been lost? Is it still the oldest crane in all of UO? Someday I hope to bring back some pet fights or another tamers challenge.....