1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Moonglow Zoo Party!

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Kayne, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Kayne

Kayne Guest

All invited. Beginning now (7PM GMT).

Bring some cider and your best outfits its time to celebrate filling the europa zoo.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I made decorated souvenir food, come get some

3. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Congrats Europa! [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Very well done europa!! there must have been a very generous donater!! anyways enjoy the silver steed while he lasts.. the ''decay'' of zoo points is quite stupid!! id be surprized if hes still in the pen in the morning!!

But once again it shows what europa can do!! thats twice at least that i know of that the zoo as been full to lv11!!! possibly more too...

5. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nice thought that, to have a party to celebrate - I only contributed in a small way to the filling of the Zoo but it was really great to see the effort by Europa overall. Thanks to all who contributed to a piece of Europa history. Inscribed food a great touch [​IMG]. A sample will reside in my collection.

6. Kayne

Kayne Guest

Bobar, any contribution small or large is very much appreciated. It couldnt have been done without every single person

7. Agree with Kayne, every contribution helps! And also agree with Bobar, the commemorative food is a great idea, the cakes, pizzas n cookies have gotten a prominent place in 2 of our homes. [​IMG] [​IMG] *Happyyy!*

To Petra and Kayne, thanks lots for waiting for us!!