1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Auction] Moonstone Earrings

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake Trade' started by Nexus, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

I've got them, I don't know of anyone else having them on any shard.... I'm willing to part with them for a price...

[​IMG]

Auction starts now runs till Sunday Night at 9pm EST

Opens at 50mil. Save yourself headache and frustration by buying them, trust me it's a pain to obtain them.

2. georox

georox Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Swore I've seen a few posts about em, the new gypsy drop moonstone items. 50m seems a bit... high.

3. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=211506

That's the only thread that has mentioned anyone finding them or the bracelet. There are only 2 individuals (I'm one of them) admitting to have found either one in over a month of the spawns.

To be quite honest close to 10,000 gypsy killed myself and only that one drop other than Reagents. Price is dictated by rarity, people can choose to spend days, weeks, months trying to obtain them by chasing down spawns or they can buy these either way it's up to them. Folks just have to decide if they want something that for the time being is quite possibly unique to UO at the moment, and will probably remain one of the rarest spawning items in the game, or do they just want to do without.

4. Promathia

Promathia EM Bennu Fanclub
    Premium Stratics Veteran

5. Nexus

Nexus Site Support

PM me to set up a time to transfer them, I was planning on sticking them on a vendor at my house in Luna to keep it simple if that's ok, keeps everything nice and neat.