1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

More Computer Problems

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by imported_Luka Melehan, Dec 6, 2007.

1. For those of you that heard the news that I was back...well, I am out again. It's the laptop itself this time. I picked up something quick and fatal when I tried to open my instructor's google doc link from my email. Have a new Dell ordered but who knows how long that will take to get built and delivered this time of year.

I need two favors. I need someone to PM me my ICQ number and the link to the Stonehaven forums. Thanks.

2. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

I'm on it. Check your PM's shortly! Sorry to hear you're having more computer troubles, Luka. [​IMG]

3. har meeb send lat sum links.... demz be metal agh meeb wrap lat up in dem

4. <blockquote><hr>

har meeb send lat sum links.... demz be metal agh meeb wrap lat up in dem

[/ QUOTE ]

So its YOUR fault eh? Fine I will be coming after your ass when my Dell gets here.

5. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

You may want to rethink that plan, Luka. I'm not very fluent in Orcish, but from the look's of it, I think handcuff's n chain's may be in your future! Damn kinky Orc's! [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Mo' are you looking fer a new breedur now that Ibichi is gone?

7. AntiOTF

AntiOTF Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Haven't you done enough breeding for one year?

8. AntiOTF

AntiOTF Guest

Can I have your stuff?

9. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

That would explain why he is after so much taint &amp; corruption...he is making barrels of orc cologne!

-Skylark

10. wut meeb unli have ash cubbie so far dis year ... meeb need dub mur tu mak meeb quota...