1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

More Details About PvP In Guild Wars 2

Discussion in 'GW2 General Discussions' started by Zosimus, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Guild Wars 2 players can only read so much and guess how the PvP in the game is going to be like. At Guild Wars Insider they put together a great Q&A with the developers from ArenaNet. The PvP Systems Designers Matt Witter, Mike Ferguson, and Jonathan Sharp had very well thought out answers and details for their answers. It's great to know that the GW2 players have a very well dedicated Guild Wars 2 dev team for PvP.

Listen to the Podcast @ Guild Wars Insider at the bottom of the interview. It is much longer and more questions than the article. Actually its 35 minutes long and worth every second.

They mentioned 'siege suits' that are like an Asuran battle mech warrior suit that will be used like a battering ram. Very cool feature and I know we at Guild Wars 2 Stratics can't wait to try that out.

Its nice to hear about the Guardian in PvP, so for you Guardian Profession fans you will be excited. Balancing in the game with skills versus PvP and PvE will definelty be a huge confident boosters to players who are very concerned about it.

Those are just small generalization tidbits of the podcast I dont want to ruin the hard work Guild Wars Insider did by telling all the podcast but please visit them and listen to the podcast! I want to thank GWI for all their hardwork and conducting a great great interview.

Guild Wars 2 PvP Roundtable With ArenaNet | Guild Wars 2 News Source - Guild Wars Insider

Below is just the short typed out version of some of the questions.

Guild Wars 2 PvP Roundtable With ArenaNet
    Added Jan 24, 2012, Under: News

2. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend