1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

More Fun Fights

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Zuckuss, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Zuckuss

Zuckuss Order | Chaos
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni K^S

Last night all factions were on, there were a TON of people in Yew. Was some good times! This had been the most people I have seen on at once in Yew in a while.

Lateron, late that eve , Boon, Godin, DC, Deep, and myself were all messing around in Yew. RUOH issued us a cordial invitation to despise for a fight.

We obliged.

We rolled in through the ogre lords and NOT the drop in, and was able to defeat two of our hosts (Lox and Snu) before the last couple made their escape.

They had: Lox, Havoc, Snu Snu and some guy named Snark? or something like that, these at least were the one's I noticed.

Win some lose some, right?

Was a good fight. We look forward to more.

2. Bombastic Fail

Bombastic Fail Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Well; Yes; I did catch the dropkick BUT!! We didn't tell you guys come down. We killed a blue down there and I guess he got angry and told you guys to come down bc the spawn wasn't even popped :p

3. Zuckuss

Zuckuss Order | Chaos
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni K^S

Yeah, we figured it was just for the pvp as there was no spawn. We left after.

4. SupSoc

SupSoc Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I was too drunk last night to fight. Hah.

5. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Kind of an eye witness report and innocent bystander....

I was unraveling at the tower about the time this happened. I did see somebody in general chat say come down to despise we took a rat from a blue. Didn't pay much attention to the person who said it then the usual general chat blah blah blah happened afterwards. So somebody did say something unless it was that blue you all killed.

6. Bombastic Fail

Bombastic Fail Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Ya; he was pretty mad. He said some derogatory things to us when we killed him. :lol: