1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

More goodies on vendor!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Mr X, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Mr X

Mr X Guest

Skara brae new deco and vet rewards stocked. Commodity box stocked 900k cheapest around. Come and get it it goes fast!

2. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Barter Town

Commodity Box bought.

In related news, The Forgery now has a public Commodity Box:

[​IMG]

Also new public Crystal Portal outside and a Soulforge upstairs (that you can access from the bottom floor).

:fight:

3. Kiwillian

Kiwillian Guest

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

4. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I is confusled?

5. Mr X

Mr X Guest

More goodies stocked, charger of the fallen 750k is gonna go fast! And heritage tokens and vet rewards with lots more deco items.

6. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

lol I am doing the same thing on Ocllo atm too. I figured if anywhere really needs a public crystal portal, it is Ocllo. :) I been asking the dev. team for a moongate OFF Ocllo for years now for Siege for them insta palli template folks, and .......nada ! So *I* am gonna make us one. :)

MR. X how are ye regs ? It seems I am out of gins. again again, and all me greater heals sold out *again.*

7. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

I can just imagine all these elaborate portal networks springing up, then a year later them being nonfunctional because half their sister-stones are missing.

8. Mr X

Mr X Guest

Got plenty of ginsing come and get it! Unless you bought it then i need to restock it....

9. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

No, I did not buy any regs off you yet. It will probably be tomorrow.

I been working on my lil Ocllo house with my Hughes cuz I hope to open it tomorrow, so, I have not restocked yet, cept for restocking my chicken coops at Miranda's at skara gardens, which my Miranda builds, no regs needed for restockin chicken coops. :) But I will have to restock his potions soon.

10. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Well I will always have two of those things, one will be at Miranda's and one will be at Hughes home. The portals will always function, alone, unlike the tiles cuz the portals, just take us to town banks and moongates.

I think I had 6 vet rewards to blow on Miranda's acct. alone left unclaimed, so I burned two for crystal portals when those came out, despite being only 1 yr. rewards, since she had everything on the vet list for her age anyways, even the tree stump and ore cart deeds. Thus anything new, not requiring mega vet choices, I claim on the old, younger 2 accts.

That still leaves me with 4, 12 yr. vet rewards on my older accts. stored up for 2 yrs. now, so WHEN they get to 12 I know what I will be claiming with my older accts. I never claim all rewards on those two older accts. till they EA come out with the new lists each fall which is also when my two oldest accts age, every year in Oct. :)