1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

more temp advise

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by loki danu, Sep 18, 2009.

1. loki danu

loki danu Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

so ive got or will have in a few hours

120 fencing
    120 tac
    90 heal
    100 bush
    80 poison
    100 anat
    110 parry

so what do i do? i want to kick ass not suck it lol do i drop poison and take necro or chiv?

im human with 100 str 110 dex 35 int with no items on and to be onest ive not had a look at what i have but im thinking wraith form and hack away with wep spell on but then eoo is needed and so is con so argggg help ive not got the room lol do i drop healing aswell then?

:fight:

2. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

What is this for? PvM? PvP?

3. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

From the sound of it, it seems like you wanna do PvP. If so, you do not use enemy of one for PvP (it does nothing). If it is PvM, I would scrap the poisoning idea.

4. Hail Satan

Hail Satan Visitor

my dexxer template was exactly like that, except 120 bushido, 90 anat and GM parry.

it was devastating in pvp. my only problem were necromages. in which cases, i killed the top rated ones only half of the time. never had a problem with any dexxers, pure mages (except scribes - and only the elite play scribes) or archers.

if you're going for pvm, drop the poison and get chiv. only need 65.