1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] More Unravelling Questions...

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Leaddore, Dec 19, 2009.

1. Leaddore

Leaddore Guest

I am trying to use BSing to make items to unravel now, anyone know the best way to keep the gains up? Is it based on the item or the ore color? I notice DC give me gains, but you cant even unravel Shadow Iron or Bronze, but gold seems to work, should I just keep with the DC ore and make more advanced weapons, or do I have to up the color of the ore too?
  2. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jan 30, 2003
    I'm guessing that the lower requirements property from dull copper and gold is the reason for the gains. The recent publish nerfed something with regards to the elemental damage spread from the other colored ingots. I'm not really clear on what exactly happened, but I don't think using the high end ingots will help. You might need to try low end runics or go hunting for monster loot.