1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

More usefull attack chain for myst/spell/mage

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Voiceless, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Voiceless

Voiceless Guest

Give me an advice, how should i kill mobs faster with this template: spellweav, myst, mage

2. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

There's a lot of "depends" in any answer we could give you.

Like, depends on what you're killing (a lot of hit points, slayer vulnerability, etc?)
    Depends on your armor (a lot of SDI? a lot of mana regeneration?)

For example, I have a mage (wrestle/resist/spellweaving) who has 62% SDI and a lot of mana regeneration. With a spider slayer spellbook, he can kill Navery Nighteyes fastest with just fireballs. Flamestrikes costs too much mana forcing me to meditate a lot, but I can literally fireball all day long.

On the other hand, my mystic (no magery) has only 15% SDI and can kill smaller things (demons, for example) with a spell plague and nether-bolt spam. For bigger things, the rising colossus is the killer-of-choice.

3. Voiceless

Voiceless Guest

yaeh i use coloss and spam bolts with plague) i have 16 mana reg 40% Lmk mystIc/spellweaver

4. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Only useful damage spell for Spellweaving other than WoD that I've found is Essence of Wind.
    And then only for swarms of weak enemies spread across a screen.