1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

More wing armor please!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Viquire, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I think for last years event I only managed to get one set of wing armor, (didn't have many gars at that point, like, one.)

Now I am looking to try some other templates and find this area very lacking for things to choose from. I have a few rangers cloaks, and might attempt to convert one if nothing else seems to be on the horizon.

Before I do that however I just wanted to check, besides the wardens armor and converted quiver is there any other option of note I am missing?

If I converted a rangers cloak, there is no option to return it to its original state at this time, is there?

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

All types of quiver or cloak (true cloak, not a robe called 'cloak') will convert to wing armor. There's no reverse option.

Altering Items

3. Calliope

Calliope Guest

Has that bad bug which causes the wing armour made from a converted Quiver of Infinity to disappear shortly after the conversion been fixed? It's happened to me and I'm afraid to try again, but I'd really like to equip my gargoyle with it.

4. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

what does quiver become? is it a special colored wing armor? does it hold throwing items? does it have stats?

Lorddog

note that u can make colored cloth wing armor from the bod reward cloth

[​IMG]

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I haven't heard that the bug has been fixed. I know the devs are aware of it, but knowing it exists and reproducing it to track down what's causing it are two very different things. I wouldn't risk it with that quiver at this time tbh.

6. [JD]

[JD] Guest

never heard of the bug but ive converted some quivers and its just basically a wing armor with 5 dci which is nice.

7. Gheed

Gheed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Remeber to use a bless deed on your cloak before you convert it.