1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Player Event) Morgana Invites You To... A Charybdis! Saturday 27th April (8pm UK)

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Adol, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Adol

Adol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mateys, I'm runnin' outta bait meself; but thanks to the fishy antics o'Morgana, whose form really should be gracin' the prow o'many ships, she has asked me to use me Oracular powers and Legendary fishin' to pop a Charybdis for us all at the above time and date!

As always, if ye've not seen him before, bring something that can fight, either at ranged or close in, because no one be gettin' much that we've seen so far from the Lobster himself so it doesn't matter what blows ye strike! But come just fer the fun! We'll be sayin' where we sail from on the hour, as ye can't predict where he'll be, so keep an eye on general chat...

2. Morgana of Monglow

Morgana of Monglow Journeyman

Aye, Aye Sir ! Me Legendary FisherGal's ill cos she've eaten too many crabs&lobsters , this very recently...ugh..But no worryes cos i'll briing me Legendary Archer to spank teh fish !
    Also i'll provide cloth, wood and ( guess....) GRAPES !

hahaha :D

#2 Morgana of Monglow, Apr 25, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2013
  3. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Count me in! Still not seen one in person.

4. Adol

Adol Certifiable

We will be sailing from the docks of Jhelom Farm in 20 minutes, so do pop on by!

5. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie

Fun, as always, as was the very nasty Scalis afterwards....

6. Adol

Adol Certifiable

We were very lucky with the resources too; I only used 1 of the bait Morgana had, and 2 of the white nets... So I'll be hosting another in the near future.

Not many after that though alas, at least until the fishing rewards overhaul. There's not been a single bid on the Oracle I recently got, so it seems there's nothing bar the scrolls in the loot table worth grinding for, and as few seem to be concerned with the actual structure of the loot table, there's little point pushing just for more data... it may be time to hang up the rod for a while. Not that tonight wasn't fun! But having to do 300-500 quests to get the bait is a bit much!

7. Morgana of Monglow

Morgana of Monglow Journeyman

Really thanks to those who joined the fun "spank o' fish" and well, Nemo did the magic once again ehe :)
    On Scalis my archer was more than useless so i went with Morgana but....PFFT the old witch is to lazy to do a propher fight so i switched again and joined with my t hunter ( Iris ) and had fun summoning some Colossus :)

Anyway i had lots of fun so thank you all once again :)

8. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Thanks for the fun, tis was great!

[​IMG]