1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Morning!!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Jack Daniels, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels Adventurer

Finally looking at giving Siege and honest shot, so been planning on making a char. With that in mind, just a simple question. But is it worth the time? By saying this I mean is the shard active or is it just another dead shard hanging around?,

2. RueTor

RueTor Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Look at it this way... Do you really have anything to lose? Worst case you end up with a character that you can tinker with over time. Best case you find the shard enjoyable and spend more time on the shard.

I did the same thing with a character on Mugen just for fun.

3. TheDrAJ

TheDrAJ Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Alpha and Omega

The shard has its ups and downs - but it is the only shard I play on!

Victim of Siege likes this.
  4. Synbad

Synbad Journeyman

I left LS for this shard...I tell you this I don't play LS anymore...I really like the community here....every other shard ive played does not have this..

Victim of Siege likes this.
  5. Val'lyn De'ana

Val'lyn De'ana Seasoned Veteran

Before you judge us too harshly, remember that a fair majority of us run around with stealth on our templates. You can play Siege for some time without seeing many people. We're here, we just tend to lurk in the shadows.

Don't get me wrong, the shard population is pretty low, but the community is awesome so if you need any help, just ask in general chat.

-Val'lyn

Synbad likes this.
  6. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I'm sure it will be active from next week, where we get the new stuff. Until then, it may be a little slow, as people are waiting or testing the stuff on the test shards.
    We don't all run with stealth :p

7. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

Welcome! this shard is not the "Fullest" but in my opinion is the best one for community. I have played this shard since 2000 and really enjoy the unique nature of it. there are many fine folk who will help as much or as little as you want. let us know what we can do to make your attempt succeed.

8. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

The population is low and you can basically lose your whole suit when dying. It´s Felucca ruleset everywhere.

If you´re OK with the above then yes, definately give us a try. Welcome to Siege. :)