1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mortal bug :?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Inquisitor [AK], Aug 23, 2008.

1. hi i noticed that to me and others
    that when i do mortal that it actually sometimes doesnt work
    i hit the enemy with it get the msg that it was succesfull, i loose mana, he looses hp
    but no yellow bar and he can heal right after i did the mortal
    anybody noticed when does that happen and why? is it a bug or intended?
    details plx
    and maybe a bugffix asap

oo ye nerf GDs

2. nobody got an answer to this?

3. Violence

Violence Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I love questions, so I'll answer as best as I can even though I detest Zerg archer guilds.

1. Enchanted Apples. KR client allows you to put them on a hotkey so the target might be eating them the same second Mortal Lands. For the 2D client it could be a script or fast reflexes, choose what you like.

2. There might have a been a silent change adding a chance for the Mortal Wound to be used, just like there's a chance based on Bushido for Nerve Strike.

3. It is indeed a bug. Although that one I've yet to experience while I'm being ganged by 4-5 archers with Dismount, Mortal, Double Shot and Moving Shot.

Since you say you actually see the message that the special move was executed succesfully I would report it as a bug.

*EDIT* And a 4th possibility of course, someone casting Remove Curse on them or they're doing it themselves with FC/FCR at max and you missing the visual/audio of it during battle.

4. i solo most of the time
    and it is defo not removed by apple or remove curse cos i neither get the sound nort the grafic or is the opponent casting something
    also it sometimes happend up to 3 times in a row wich can be very very annoying
    devs PLZ fix this

5. GL_Seller

GL_Seller Guest

I think its just like the parablow shot. You cant go back to back with them, if you try to para twice it says they resist it takes your mana and they dont stop. I think mortal is the same way. You should be able to toss another special in there or a normal hit and then mortal again.

6. Cadderly

Cadderly Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I've had this happen a couple times. Usually they are mortalled but it doesn't show on the health bar on my screen but it shows on there screen. Sorta like if you mortal a person and poison them the bar will sometimes stay yellow instead of switching to green after the mortal has worn off.

7. well aint that bad if they r really mortalled
    i didnt check if they heal after that "bug"
    anybody else knows more?